Saturday, April 23, 2011

Diary of A Dominatrix

For Women comic writers section, I chose to read Diary of a DominatrixThis was a really different , I've never read anything like it, and I've never been interested in fetishes or masochism. What I like about this comic was its simplicity, and occasional humor. The story isn't complicated at all. There really isn't much of a plot, it is merely a series of events in the life of a dominatrix. As well as an explanation of details of a Dominatrix's life. When I say details, I really mean it too! Tools and procedures are outlined to their fullest extent. Overall I think it's sometimes good to step out of your area of comfort. I'm not opposed to sex or even dominatrix fetishes. Somehow Kiely does a good job of a pulling back after making you cringe and enjoying some light humor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment